onsdag, desember 21, 2005

Enda en oppsamling:

16. des. Nemi-kalender sitat:

"In order to live happily, you must first sacrifice boredom. It isn't always an easy sacrifice."

- Richard Bach


17. des. Nemi-kalender sitat:

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes you are interrupted by dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper."

- Rod Serling


18. des. Nemi-kalender sitat:

"Stiv Bators was getting a blow job off some waitress at CBGB's in the middle of his set. I don't think he came or anything - I mean he had to stay in tune."

- Lee Childers


19. des. Nemi-kalender sitat:

"I would rather date someone who has no idea who I am because, at that point we have something in common because I have no fuckin' idea who I am."

- Peter Steele, Type 0 Negative


20. des. Nemi-kalender sitat:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

- Arthur C. Clarke


Dagens Nemi-kalender sitat:

"I desired dragons with a profound desire. Of course, I in my timid body did not want them in the neighbourhood. But the world that contained even the imagination of Fárnir was richer and more beautiful, at whatever cost of peril."

- J.R.R. Tolkien

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home